Saturday, December 22, 2007

ABOUT


My name is Karin and I’m a middle school librarian by day and an English Comp professor by night.  I’m almost finished with my disseration for my Ph.D. and hope to be able to call myself Dr. by the end of summer.  Of course, I’ll only make my husband call me that! We live in Oklahoma on 40 acres and own Longhorn cattle. Even though we’ve been married 15 years, the only children we have are Ellie (a fourteen-year-old mutt) and Max (a 3-month-old Chihuahua).








Thank you so much for stopping by.  You can also find me here:
Goodreads
Facebook

Twitter
Edifying and Edgy (A blog run with a friend of mine. She is more conservative and I’m the edgy one.  We only highlight young adult literature on E&E)

I host:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts with The Book Jacket.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designs by Barbara