Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Upcoming Releases I CAN'T Wait To Read!

Here are some of the books that I can’t wait to read when they come out. Leave a comment and tell me what you are waiting for.

Cindy Ella by Robin Palmer
Feb. 7th



Circle of Blood by Alane Ferguson
Feb. 28th



Moby Clique: A Bard Academy Novel by Cara Lockwood
March 4th



Final Warning: A Maximum Ride Novel by James Patterson
March 17th



City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
March 25th



Frostbite: Vampire Academy 2 by Richelle Mead
April 10th



Unbelievable: Pretty Little Liars #4 by Sara Shepard
May 27th



The Dead and the Gone by Susan Pfeffer
June 1st



Feast of Fools: Morganville Vampires #4 by Rachel Caine
June 3rd



Well, I’m sure there are more, but this is all I can think of right now. There are always new books coming out so sometimes I forget. Maybe writing these down will help me remember. Remember to leave me a comment to tell me what you are waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts with The Book Jacket.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designs by Barbara